30M | $50 (will be applied to a package or product purchase when you enroll in program)
In your consultation, we take these steps:
- determine your skin type, acne type and skin tolerance
- give you recommendations for the products and treatments you will need to get clear
- go over aggravating factors that make you break out – foods, medications, cosmetics, stress, etc.
- give you a packet of information that has everything that we tell you in the consultationIf you decide to go on our acne-clearing program, you will be instructed on how to use your products for the first two weeks of your program.
30M | Single Treatment $85 | 6 Pack $408
We will want to see you every two weeks for an acne treatment. It typically takes about six to eight services over a 3 to 4-month period of time to get you mostly to completely clear. Your Acne Specialist will:
- assess what type of treatment your skin needs when you come in. They will also
- assess how your home care regimen will be adjusted so that your skin does not over-adapt and stop responding.As you get clear, your treatments will become shorter – there just won’t be as many extractions to do. After your acne is under control, you will simply need to maintain your home care products to keep clear.
Acne Rosacea Treatments
30M | Single Treatment $85 | 6 Pack $408
Even though Acne Rosacea is not acne, it still responds to an anti-bacterial regimen much the same as acne. It usually clears up much more quickly than acne and will stay clear as long as product use is maintained. We educate you on food and environmental triggers that can make rosacea worse.
Back Acne Treatments
45M | Single Treatment $100 | 6 Pack $480
Acne on the body is assessed the same way as on the face. We still test the skin for sensitivity and tolerance to products. Often, the back needs stronger products because the skin is thicker and less sensitive than on the face. Back Facial Included.
IPL Acne PhotoClearing Treatments
30M | Single Treatment $200 | 6 Pack $960
IPL Acne Therapy is an effective new light-based therapeutic therapy is now revolutionizing the treatment of acne. The IPL Acne Therapy destroys the most common bacteria that cause acne — without drugs, without pain and without downtime. The IPL system has FDA clearance for the treatment of acne. Treatments are once a month for 6 months.
IPL, “Intense Pulse Light” is one of the safest acne treatments available…proven to be extremely effective on moderate inflammatory acne. Its technology uses light that is UV-safe and has no known side effects. Pregnant women and people with photosensitivity should first consult with their physician.
*For all Acne Treatments, products not included in price of treatment. Expect to pay about $150 or your first set of acne products at your first appointment. We do not offer treatments or extractions to clients that do not use our home care products.
Tips For Taking Care of Your Face
Taking care of the skin on your face is one thing you should start doing as soon as you are able to. Listed below are some simple things that you should do on a daily basis to care for your skin. These steps may help reduce acne as well as lessen the side-effects of acne such as dry skin and acne scars.
- Wash your face twice a day (no more) with warm water and a mild soap made for people with acne. Gently massage your face with circular motions. Don't scrub. Overwashing and scrubbing can cause skin to become irritated. After cleansing, the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) recommends applying an over-the-counter (no prescription needed) lotion containing benzoyl peroxide. This will decrease oil and bacteria.
Don't pop pimples. Popping pimples can push infected material further into the skin, leading to more swelling and redness, and even scarring.
- Touching your face can spread the bacteria that cause pores to become inflamed and irritated. To keep bacteria at bay, wash your hands before applying anything to your face, such as treatment creams or makeup.
- Remove your makeup before you go to sleep. When buying makeup, make sure you choose brands that say "noncomedogenic" or "nonacnegenic" on the label. Throw away old makeup that smells or looks different from when you first bought it.
- Protect your skin from the sun. It may seem like a tan masks acne, but it's only temporary. A tan may worsen your acne, not improve it. Tanning also causes damage to skin that will eventually lead to wrinkles and increase your risk of skin cancer.
- One other thing which can help is to make sure that you get enough sleep and make an effort to remove the stress in your life. Zits often come out once your body is stressed, by getting adequate sleep you are able to help avoid this.
If you are suffering from acne,
CALL TODAY AT 888-688-2911
Cancellation Policies and Fees
Your treatments are reserved especially for you. We value your business and ask that you respect the spa’s scheduling policies. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 48 hours in advance.
Any cancellations with less than 48 hours of notice are subject to a cancellation fee amounting to the cost of the scheduled service. Clients who miss their appointments without giving any prior notification will be charged in full for the scheduled service. We recognize the time of our clients and staff is valuable and have implemented this policy for this reason. When you miss an appointment with us, we not only lose your business, but also the potential business of other clients who could have scheduled an appointment for the same time. Additionally, many times our staff will be functioning in an “on call” status and can have traveled to the spa specifically for your service. For these reasons we are obligated to compensate our staff for their time as well as make up for the lost revenue.
When you schedule your appointment with us, you are agreeing to these policies. All services require a credit card or gift certificate to guarantee a reservation so please have your credit card and/or gift certificate ready when booking. You will not be billed unless there is a cancellation or no show. Upon checkout, guests may choose their method of payment.